Register for AED Sentinel Webinar
Use the form below to register for our AED Sentinel webinar.
About the Webinar
Are you responsible for AED readiness in your organization? Do you sell AEDs, AED program services, CPR/AED training or related products or services?
Join Readiness Systems, the nation’s leading AED program compliance expert, to see how AED Sentinel cost-effectively eliminates the need for human AED inspections while reducing the risk of AED failure and the consequences that follow.
This complimentary, information-packed, 45-minute webinar will arm you with new, actionable insights into remote AED monitoring as the essential element of AED program management that has been missing – until now.
See a demonstration of AED Sentinel hardware and the AED Sentinel Manager software platform.
- Works with all AEDs on the market today
- Is very easy to install and set up
- Eliminates the burden and cost of human AED inspections
- Instantly increases AED inspection frequency and reliability
- Uses a secure cellular network there are no complicated IT or Wi-Fi security, reliability or set up issues to contend with
- Frees up valuable employees and reduces lawsuit risk
- Delivers a real return on investment for less than the cost of human inspections
Distributors will learn how AED Sentinel –
- Offers the opportunity to become a leader in the new remote AED monitoring services category
- Offers new revenue opportunities from existing and new customers
- Removes a key AED purchase objection (inspections!), opening the door to expanded AED and related product and service sales
- Adds value to existing product and service offerings
- Supports and empowers a wide variety of distributor business models
Sign up today to reserve your spot!
Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Time: 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time (2:00 p.m. Eastern Time)
Duration: 45 minutes
How to Register: Complete the form below